season opened :)

Olipa löytämäsi aarre sitten pieni tai suuri, nappi tai kolikko, tämä on paikka missä voit siitä kertoa mahdollisen kuvan kera.
edgar

season opened :)

Viesti Kirjoittaja edgar »

Finally snow is melted, and I found some digging place near to city, and got permission to dig there - and yesterday, after 9 months without digging, I was able to open my this year digging season, and also had first dig in Finland.
Unfortunately, when I came to place, I saw that someone was digging there last autumn, and maybe even week ago :( but anyway, few coins was found... sadly that 10 penny 1915 is killed :(
and ofc, A LOT OF rubbishes was founded too ... mostly corks :(

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
Garret ACE 250
Cossus

Viesti Kirjoittaja Cossus »

Welcome aboard edgar! The best digging season is alredy ending here in southern Finland due to sowing and you are just starting. Enjoy it!

Not the oldest money, but a coin inside a lump of dirt makes a digger always smile :wink: And get used to bottle caps and cartridge shells in Finland :D
edgar

Viesti Kirjoittaja edgar »

Cossus kirjoitti:Welcome aboard edgar!
Thanks ! But you know, without rubbish, digging will not be so interesting, if each signal would be coin - probably you will be bored... but with rubbishes, when after 10 or more "empty" digs you get coin, or smth interesting- you fill much happier :)

Yesterday decided to return on the same place- nothing interesting, but spent good time again)

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
Garret ACE 250
Vastaa Viestiin