Quick hunt at local beach last week !

Olipa löytämäsi aarre sitten pieni tai suuri, nappi tai kolikko, tämä on paikka missä voit siitä kertoa mahdollisen kuvan kera.
digging65
Innostunut Etsijä
Viestit: 66
Liittynyt: 30 Touko 2012, 13:50

Quick hunt at local beach last week !

Viesti Kirjoittaja digging65 »

Hi,

Was last week with my son for hunt at one of our local beach (beach 1) and after 1 min he found a plaque, then we had to run to the car because of a heavy rain coming from the sea. Back home I realized that this plaque is the one burried by Urmas from our forum :D
I will bury this plaque again at beach number 2 this time (I put my pseudo on it also), happy hunting !
Br
Kuva
XP Deus + Garrett Pro Pointer
KuvaKuva
Avatar
Urmas
Raavas Tonkija
Viestit: 753
Liittynyt: 19 Syys 2011, 08:57
Paikkakunta: Porvoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja Urmas »

Nice find. :D
Here is the link about the plaques i did, from last autumn..

http://www.aarremaanalla.com/foorumi/vi ... ght=#53215

Hope to find it again. :wink:
Garrett At Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer At
Fiskars minispade
Garrett Edge Digger
Vastaa Viestiin