Help please - Is there anybody from Turku area?

Keskustelua kaikesta muusta aarteenetsintään liittyvästä ja vaikka säästä kuin jo otsikoiduista aihepiireistä. Täällä voit kertoa vaikka muista harrastuksistasi.
luksu

Help please - Is there anybody from Turku area?

Viesti Kirjoittaja luksu »

Hello,
my name is Lukas and very recently I've moved to Finland from Scotland. I'm big fan of metal detecting, but I find it very hard to start detecting properly here in Finland. I did a lot of detecting in Scotland on my own and also on the organized digs & rallies. I have a lot of friends over there willing to help, so it was easy to go detecting. At the moment i'm learning Finnish and it takes time. We have own land over here, but I didn't seem to find much yet. The fields are quite empty. So I have a big ask - Is there anyone that would like to help me and maybe meet me for a chat. I can help instead with info and contacts for scottish detectorists (there's biggest scottish detecting rally coming soon) and I know the organizers. Please let me know if you'd like to meet for the chat. I'm in Turku on MA-KE-PE, as this are the days of my finnish course. I live 25 km from Turku.

Best regards

Luksu
Keseppa
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Keseppa »

Hi

Welcome to our forum and Finland ofcourse.

I´m afraid I can`t help you with finding places to detect since I`m 500 km away but i´m sure someone from here will contact you. I live in Kokkola and I would be happy to take you to some detecting areas here if you ever travel this far north :lol:

If you have any questions about detecting in finland in general plese feel free to ask here or PM me.
luksu

Viesti Kirjoittaja luksu »

Thanks Keseppa, I will keep that im mind. I don't think I'll travel to Kokkola this year, but maybe next. Meanwhile I'll wait for someone from my area to help.
XP Deus, Garret Pro Pointer
Maverick
Raavas Tonkija
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Maverick »

Hi,

Welcome on my behalf too. I am located in Helsinki and share Keseppa's words what comes to visiting. If you sometimes travel to Cap Area, we can do some detecting here.

Meanwhile I might be interested in Scottish detecting. Can you send me the contacts via PM, please? We were in southern England digging for six days last March and propably going back there on next spring. Scotland would also be very interesting target at some time.

br,
Maverick
Vitae pars historia est.
Schaza
Raavas Tonkija

Viesti Kirjoittaja Schaza »

Well, welcome to Finland. :)

I'm locating to west-coast of Finland, Kristiinankaupunki.

This is just wonderful, if we have some languages also for talking.

How it is, what kind of stuff there is undergrounded in Scotland? Old swords and armours?

Scotland is one of those places where i want to visit one day, sightseeing of those old castles etc. :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pulinaa plooturahoista: http://www.hjsc.org/fin/plootu.html
Vanhin piippiraha: 20c 1999. :D
Vastaa Viestiin