Turku was nice !
Lähetetty: 20 Elo 2012, 10:37
Hello,
Was in Turku for Handball beach tournament, the location was great, sun was shinning and I manage to found a spot to hunt. Nice result for only 1-2 hours.
At the same time I burried URMAS's copper plate with my pseudo in the back
New location for this item is:
Lat: N 60º 22' 49.31" , Long: E 22º 13' 25.45"
Happy hunting for detectorists living around Turku !
let us know when you will find the plaque again !
Br,
Digging65


Was in Turku for Handball beach tournament, the location was great, sun was shinning and I manage to found a spot to hunt. Nice result for only 1-2 hours.
At the same time I burried URMAS's copper plate with my pseudo in the back
New location for this item is:
Lat: N 60º 22' 49.31" , Long: E 22º 13' 25.45"
Happy hunting for detectorists living around Turku !
let us know when you will find the plaque again !
Br,
Digging65

