Quick hunt at local beach last week !
Lähetetty: 15 Elo 2012, 08:03
Hi,
Was last week with my son for hunt at one of our local beach (beach 1) and after 1 min he found a plaque, then we had to run to the car because of a heavy rain coming from the sea. Back home I realized that this plaque is the one burried by Urmas from our forum
I will bury this plaque again at beach number 2 this time (I put my pseudo on it also), happy hunting !
Br

Was last week with my son for hunt at one of our local beach (beach 1) and after 1 min he found a plaque, then we had to run to the car because of a heavy rain coming from the sea. Back home I realized that this plaque is the one burried by Urmas from our forum
I will bury this plaque again at beach number 2 this time (I put my pseudo on it also), happy hunting !
Br
