Pinssi

Oletko löytänyt omituisen esineen? Näytä tunnistamaton löytösi ja aarremaanalla.comin jäsenet yrittävät auttaa sinua selvittämään mistä on kysymys.
UncleBans

Pinssi

Viesti Kirjoittaja UncleBans »

Good day friends. I'm from Russia. Found pinssi and can't find out what kind of pinssi it is. If you have free time, you could not tell what this sign is. I think that Jar. Psto. (jarea patteristo) SA or Divisoona Lagusa. Material pinssi silver. I found this Kivenappa, Polviselka.
Kuva

Kuva
From Russia, Siestarjoki
Teutori
Metallinetsijä

Re: Pinssi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teutori »

That "pinssi" has belonged to a Finnish border guard soldier, (Finnish border troops).It is so-called "command belt sign", or also "sign of the brother in arms", time between 1941-44.
Here is a usefull link for your next discoveries:
http://www.elisanet.fi/soininen/sotilas ... Index.html
Teutori
Metallinetsijä

Forgot to tell that you find that "pinssi" you found, in that catalog in site "Jatkosota", 685-708. Your "pinssi" is number 699. :D
UncleBans

Teutori kirjoitti: 10 Touko 2019, 15:15 Forgot to tell that you find that "pinssi" you found, in that catalog in site "Jatkosota", 685-708. Your "pinssi" is number 699. :D
Thank you friend. Saved the document, found this pinssi in the list. 3 days looking for someone he.
From Russia, Siestarjoki
UncleBans

Teutori kirjoitti: 10 Touko 2019, 15:15 Forgot to tell that you find that "pinssi" you found, in that catalog in site "Jatkosota", 685-708. Your "pinssi" is number 699. :D
Interesting. Do you know where I can find how many SA soldiers gave these pinssi?)
From Russia, Siestarjoki
Teutori
Metallinetsijä

UncleBans kirjoitti: 10 Touko 2019, 16:21
Interesting. Do you know where I can find how many SA soldiers gave these pinssi?)
It's very difficult to say how many soldiers that mark has gaven. But at those time Finnish border guard troops were such small, only few patallions. Usually, the unit shared those kind signs to their own soldiers, to everyone who wanted them, or they bought them themselves. That sign was essentially a unofficial troop ID and a sign of the companionship of the soldiers of some troop. As you saw those kind signs were several hundreds differents, every troop has their own one. It is not a real official badge.
UncleBans

Teutori kirjoitti: 10 Touko 2019, 18:45
It's very difficult to say how many soldiers that mark has gaven. But at those time Finnish border guard troops were such small, only few patallions. Usually, the unit shared those kind signs to their own soldiers, to everyone who wanted them, or they bought them themselves. That sign was essentially a unofficial troop ID and a sign of the companionship of the soldiers of some troop. As you saw those kind signs were several hundreds differents, every troop has their own one. It is not a real official badge.
Thank you for the detailed answer)
From Russia, Siestarjoki
Teutori
Metallinetsijä

UncleBans kirjoitti: 10 Touko 2019, 21:19
Teutori kirjoitti: 10 Touko 2019, 18:45

Thank you for the detailed answer)
You´re wellcome! I am glad if my such small knowledge helped to you. This is our both very interesting hobby and we try help to each other... :D
Vastaa Viestiin